Thursday, January 21, 2016

Week 0 - Off to the Missionary Training Center


Flying to Provo:

So my missionary service officially started today. I am very excited to get things oriented and begin training at the MTC in Provo. I will be meeting my brother Mason, my Grandma and Grandpa Proctor and my Uncle John.  My biggest anxiety is for the plan ride, not because I am fearful of flying, but I am not sure what to do or where to go. My parents said to just follow others in front of me when I get off the plane and that will get me to the baggage claim area. 
 
I am excited to start learning Spanish. La cucaracha and all Mexican food items are the extent of my Spanish vocabulary at the moment. 
 
I will find out soon when my preparation day (P-day) is and can start sending emails and photos regularly.

I love you all.

Hasta la vista.

Elder Proctor


One last stop at my best friend, Jared's house - An Awesome Family!

Parking garage

10 min to go.

Chrissy slept.

Bryce when I left.

Landon when I left.

My gradually shrinking family (down to 3 at home)

I'm ready, I'm ready...

One last Mama hug....
Final lunch with Mason and my Grandparents.

M and RM