Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Week 6 - MTC and off to Canada


Ohhh Canada!

I really just feel so happy right now. I have been preparing to go out in the field in Calgary Canada, learning Spanish, learning how to teach, and learning how to help others come unto Christ for 6 weeks now. I am so ready to go. Yesterday our district sang: "Te Necesito Si" (I Need Thee Every Hour) one my most favorite songs ever during church. It was amazing and we actually sounded super good - haha. I also got to bless the Sacrament in Spanish. Then we also sang "Para Siempre Dios Este Con Vos" (God be with you till we meet again) it was so great and we all cried. It was hard not to hug the Hermanas. Then we had the most spiritual testimony meeting I have ever been a part of after the devotional. Then we all gave each other priesthood blessings and - oh my goodness. I have never felt the Spirit so much in one day. At the end of the day I was so spiritually exhausted and it was so awesome. Then we all woke up at 3:00 am to say goodbye to half of us. We all left at different times early in the morning so I have been up since 3:00 am - haha. I really don't know how I am still awake and going strong. Oh wait yes I do! It is the Spirit! The gift of the Holy Ghost is like the best gift ever. Other than the Atonement of Jesus Christ and eternal life. Being here at the MTC has been such an incredible experience. I want every one to know that the MTC is awesome and it IS what you make it. Just be obedient and diligent and God will overflow your cup with blessings and it will flow on others. "Come thou Fount of Every Blessing" 

I love you all. Dad, Mom, Mason, Chrissy, Landon, and Bryce. Family is central to Gods plan of happiness. I miss you all but am so happy that I am out here because I am inviting others to come unto Christ so that they can be with their families together forever. Always share. Be kind. And learn something knew about the gospel and Jesus Christ every day. :)))) actually do all the things we learn at church and know we need to do. Just do it. And watch your life change. You will be happier everyday. 
 
nos vamos.
 
 
Great Friends

Last day with our Branch President

My awesome district - gonna miss them!

District walk

District Temple Selfie x 11



Go forth and Serve!